Housing Stabilization Services Referral Forms
Redeemer Services, Inc. is a DHS-approved provider of Housing Consultation, Housing Transitioning, and Housing Sustaining services.
How to make a housing stabilization referral
- Send an email to Referrals@Redeemerservices.com to ensure that we are currently accepting referrals.
- Download the form below.
- Include CSSP with Housing Stabilization Services – Transition or Sustain with Provider UMPI A659105500.
Targeted Case Manager
- Make sure that your client is not on the waiver. If there are on the waiver, you must have the case manager make the referral.
- Have a Professional Statement of Need (DHS 7122) to completed and signed by a qualified professional as described in section 2 in the document.
- Complete the Housing Focus Person-Centered Plan (DHS 7307).
- If you need assistance, please send an email to Referrals@Redeemerservices.com.